Caring Veg Community was founded in 2015 as C*lumbus Veg Community. Local activities include hosting Free Store Pop-Ups in collaboration with local mutual aid groups, non-human animal rescue, vegan food samplings, Virtual Reality Paid-Per-View events, in-person (& virtual) presentations for local community groups and classrooms (middle school – college).
Check Us Out!
What We Offer
- Consistent Anti-oppression Discussion Group
- A regularly held safe space to explore anti-oppression topics
- Customized Educational Presentations
- Presentations for community groups, schools, and others that are interested in knowing more about veganism
- Free Store in Central Ohio
- Virtual or in-person (no geographical limits)
- Customized to intern’s interests and goals
- Available to non-students
- One-on-one support for your vegan journey
- Solidarity and Mutual Aid
- Collaborative events with other grassroots social justice organizations
- Veg Consult
- Interested in becoming more plant-based? Let us help! We’ll talk about your goals, limits, likes, and dislikes. We’ll create a custom plan just for you.
- Volunteer Opportunities