CVC would love it if you would be interested in donating a sticker design to our sticker fundraiser for social justice, hosted at Two Dollar Radio Headquarters and online. To get involved:
- You donate a sticker design for CVC to use
- CVC pays the full cost of printing your design on stickers.
- TDRHQ sells the stickers in-store, and CVC sells them online for $2 each
- 100% of the sales are donated to a grassroots social justice organization. We would be happy to have you pick the recipient if this would influence your decision to participate!
Past fundraisers included:
- Veggie Heart (Allie Shapiro) benefitting Black Queer Intersectional Collective (BQIC) – raised $125 (see more here)
- Happy Pig (designed by us) benefitting Central Ohio Food Not Bombs (FNB) – raised $115 (see more here)
- Happy Avocado (Kendra Bosse) benefitting Maroon Arts Group (MAG) – raised $215 (see more here)
Our current fundraiser is:
- Lockness Monster & BigFoot (Jorden Cultice) benefitting Community Refugee & Immigration Services (CRIS) – in progress (see more here)
If you’d like to participate in a future fundraiser we would be so grateful! Our current plan is to co-host these fundraisers with TDRHQ for the forseeable future (as long as we have new designs to print!) with a new social justice recipient being selected every three months.
If you have any questions or would like to join this initiative please don’t hesitate to reach out via email, phone/text (614-937-5584) or Instagram DM!
Thank you for your time and consideration!